Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Yardley Liquid Matte Lip Vinyl

We begin, so I know this journey started ages ago but beautiful ones, life happened to me. And by life I mean work. Not that I stopped shopping of course; never that! Stopped breathing and making bacon but never shopping. So recently I found a product so gobsmakingly good and so ding dang awesome it actually just delighted me. More than dark chocolate delight, in fact close to my crush liking me back delight. In that this product was cheap as chips and I already thought it was highly unlikely to work but unlike my sad love life this product decided to be amaze balls.                                                                        

So the product in question comes from a brand I had long written off as outdated and non relevant. Now if you like me keep an eye on international blogging and instagram sisters you would have noticed this flood of matte liquid lipsticks. (Whether you can call them sticks?!) Now Lime crime and Anastasia Beverly Hills  are great if you live in foreign climes or have loads of mega moolah to bankroll online sprees. They go on super precise and leave deep true color without making your lips feel all cracked dry and flakes.

I had about dispaired of ever finding any in my local drugstore; forgive the Americanism but I do mean the affordable beauty brands you can normally buy at clicks and the like. So imagine my surprise when I saw liquid lippy  at the Yardley display of all places. I was skeptical to say the least, but they were 99 rand and I had a little extra this month. I got one in the shade: Femme Fatale. In the picture I am wearing it after a long day of eating, drinking my usual jet fuel coffee and talking tonnes but there it is still on a mission on my lips.

Dear beautiful people this Yardley Liquid Matte Lip Vinyl is magical! The applicator tip is small and precise enough to make application a breeze. The only teeny tiny little down side is that it feels slightly tacky on the lip but for daily lipstick users it is nothing we are not used to! It applies with liquid precision and then dries down to a matte finish that lasts all day. I can not wait to try the red and a certain shade that reminds me of a certain famous little sister. I will be sure to swatch them too! So if like me you are looking for a long last lippy that is matte, give this a try!

Most def worth the money and a little splurge! So get your manicured fingers on some, not sure whether they are limited edition or not! If you liked this discount post, lemme know by commenting below!


No comments:

Post a Comment